We understand that you may have some questions or queries you wish to ask before making a booking at the current time or you may have questions about your upcoming booking.
We have also provided some frequently asked questions below that should help to answer any queries you may have. We hope that this information will be helpful, and it includes the information our team will be able to give you should you contact us.
This page is kept up to date as frequently as possible, but please accept our apologies for any delays in updating this information following any new government announcements.
We have always take great pride in already maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene on our sites. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures on our sites to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous including placing Hand Sanitiser stations in higher traffic areas around the campsite.
Our Site teams will receive ongoing briefings and training protocols, and we will increase the frequency of cleaning our communal areas (including shops, door handles, bathrooms, etc.) continuing the use of high-grade disinfectants and sanitisers.
Due to our large site layout and generous pitch sizes, our sites are already perfectly set up for social distancing measures in wide open spaces, so you can relax by your tent in peace and play safely on site.
It is important that you follow current Government advice on isolating and testing. Any amendments to your booking can be made as per our cancellation policy which is linked to lower down this page.
Government and scientific advice is that it is very unlikely that you can catch coronavirus from food or packaging as COVID-19 is a respiratory illness. It is not known to be transmitted by exposure to food or food packaging. Although it is very unlikely that coronavirus is transmitted through food, Embers Camping will continue to follow our high standards of hygiene practices.
There is currently no reason to believe that bookings this year will need to be cancelled. If in the very small chance there is any future Government advice that means that our campsites will be closed at the time of your booking, you will be offered a deferment to a date later in the current or following season.